** URGENT COVID-19 - WE'RE STILL OPEN *** Please click here for updates. 


Please click here for updates. 

You Can Get a Continuance (Postponement to another date) on Your Divorce Case in Franklin County, Ohio: Here is How!

court delay man looking at his watch

Sometimes, there's a good reason one spouse or the other needs a continuance in divorce proceedings.

Do you live in or around Columbus? Here are some great tips on how to get a continuance in Franklin County, Ohio:

Go to the court and ask the bailiff

Sometimes, it is as simple as aking. Whether this method works depends heavily on how busy the court is.

Hire an attorney and ask the attorney to do it

Often a judge will be more inclined to listen to an attorney’s request for a continuance than a request from a non-attorney. Make sure it is for a good reason.

Continue reading
  4935 Hits

By appointment only

Delaware, OH

Columbus, OH

Dublin, OH

Granville, OH

Jack’s Law Office

305 S Sandusky St

Delaware, OH 43015

(740) 369-7567