Delaware Juvenile Custody Visitation Forms Can Now Be Done Online

Delaware Juvenile Court makes available the forms necessary for individuals who have custody, support or visitation cases to do their custody visitation paperwork online.

These custody, support and visitation cases take place when the parties are not married. If the parties are married the parties must go to Common Pleas Court Domestic Relations to deal with custody, support and visitation issues.

Nevertheless, the Delaware Juvenile Court has provided access to the custody visitation forms online.

To do so, take the following steps:

Go to

  1. Click on Common Pleas
  2. Click on forms
  3. Click on Juvenile Division
  4. Click on custody, support, visitation packet.
  5. Fill in the highlighted areas on the forms to the best of your ability. You may or may not need to complete all pages.
  6. Print the forms and sign the docs where indicated.

You may now file them at the clerk’s office.

Print on 8.5’ x 11’ white paper, signal sided, black ink only.

For more information, or if you have any issues as you try to complete your custody visitation forms, please contact Jack’s Law Office at 740-369-7567

Worried about how much it will cost to settle your case?

Take the guesswork out of divorce fees. Click here to learn more.

Seven Questions You Should Expect To Hear Upon Hir...
Jack's Law Office March Newsletter

Related Posts

By appointment only

Delaware, OH

Columbus, OH

Dublin, OH

Granville, OH

Jack’s Law Office

305 S Sandusky St

Delaware, OH 43015

(740) 369-7567