Three Labels Used in Child Custody Cases [Video]
Ohio Divorce Lawyer Explains How Divorce Cases WorkVIDEO: 3 Labels That Define The RelationshipWorried about how much it will cost to settle your case...
Continue reading
How and When Do I Change My Divorce Decree?

divorce arguing
divorce change
divorce foreclosure
divorce job loss
divorce father custody

divorce moving
divorce conversation
divorce mistake

divorce guidelines
divorce disabled
divorce sad child
divorce be prepared
divorce court

Change is an inevitable part of life. Even after your divorce and parenting plan is finalized, things happen.Living expenses change, children get...
Continue reading

 Worried about how much it will cost to settle your case?Take the guesswork out of divorce fees. Click here to learn more.
Continue reading
What is a Guardian ad Litem? [Video]

What is a Guardian ad Litem? Has a Guardian ad Litem been appointed in your child custody case? What is the definititon of Guardian ad Litem? Ohio Fam...
Continue reading
How a Subpoena Can Change Child Support [Video]

Do you need more child support? Do you suspect that your spouse may be hiding money from you? Can you increase your child support?Jack is an Ohio fami...
Continue reading

VIDEO: My Spouse Left and Took the Kids, What can I do?You'll love the ending of this story.  Worried about how much it will cost to settle ...
Continue reading
I'm a Single Mother and the State Took My Kids [Video]

Ohio divorce lawyer Jack Carney-DeBord describes a case where he represented a single mother who had been threatened by the state about custody of her...
Continue reading
What is a Magistrate? [Video]

In the state of Ohio, Judges or magistrates hear cases. What is the difference between the two? What is a magistrate? Ohio divorce lawyer Jack Carney-...
Continue reading
What is Local Rule Visitation? [Video]

Many divorce cases involve children. If you are getting a divorce and have children, you should know what local rule visitation is. Ohio Family Law At...
Continue reading
Conditions For Spousal Support

Every state has required conditions for spousal support. What factors does the state of Ohio consider when deciding to award alimony?VIDEO: Conditions...
Continue reading

By appointment only

Delaware, OH

Columbus, OH

Dublin, OH

Granville, OH

Jack’s Law Office

305 S Sandusky St

Delaware, OH 43015

(740) 369-7567