What if my spouse doesn't show up for this hearing?

A: If your spouse just does not show up for your scheduled hearing with the Private Judge your dissolution would not be granted. You would lose all of your court costs. Your Columbus, Ohio attorney might inform you to proceed with a contested divorce. You should contact your Columbus, Ohio attorney to schedule an appointment to discuss the possibility of filing for a contested divorce.

Remember a divorce lawyer will help you and your spouse work through a contested divorce in Ohio to reach a fair agreement. A divorce attorney in Columbus, Ohio from Jack's Law Office can help you get to a better place. Contact us today at 1-888-421-7094.

What is the #1 Most Important Document in a Worthi...
Dissolution Tips for Men in Columbus, Ohio

By appointment only

Delaware, OH

Columbus, OH

Dublin, OH

Granville, OH

Jack’s Law Office

305 S Sandusky St

Delaware, OH 43015

(740) 369-7567