3 Things That You Need to Consider if You've Been Sued for Divorce

Do this quickly...

  1. You have 28 days to respond: you need to get to an attorney and get your paperwork completed in order to properly respond. Courts generally grant you 28 days from the time you were served, which is the day that you were given the paperwork.
  2. You need to find a lawyer-one who puts your needs first. Check out our suggestions for finding the right attorney for you! Find an attorney who is going to look out for your needs and rights. Be careful. Many times temporary orders are made in only 14 days and will set financial decisions for the rest of the case.
  3. You need to get to an attorney quickly so you can do your paperwork.


Worried about how much it will cost to settle your case?


Take the guesswork out of divorce fees. Click here to learn more.


Lots of mistakes are made after the first day of c...
You Have To Have This Document In Order To Win You...

By appointment only

Delaware, OH

Columbus, OH

Dublin, OH

Granville, OH

Jack’s Law Office

305 S Sandusky St

Delaware, OH 43015

(740) 369-7567